- Auxiliary meetings are held the first Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) meeting are held the first Wednesday of the month at 7pm.
- Marine Corps League meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- American Legion Riders (ALR) meetings are held the third Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- Sons of the American Legion (SAL) meetings are held the third Wednesday of the month at 6:30pm.
- Post 216 General Membership meetings are held the last Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- *Winter Shuffle Board League runs 8 January at 7 pm for 10 weeks through 11 March.
- *Bag Leagues start up 10 September through November (Fall League).
- *2021 Fish Fry Season starts TBD and runs through Good Friday from 5-8 pm.
* Events marked with an asterisk(*) are open to the public. Clink links to open supporting documents for information. All times PM unless otherwise noted.
|Saturday||11/7||7:30-10:00 AM||*SAL Veterans Day Breakfast at Billy's Cafe in Gretna|
|Tuesday||11/10||7:00||Marine Corps League Meeting|
Veterans Day Dinner - We intend to host a no cost dinner for all Gretna area veterans, spouses and guests.
Dinner will be served at 5PM, followed by a guest speaker and some presentations and acknowledgements.
|Sunday||11/15||3:00-4:00||*Hometown Heroes Banner Retirement, 2019-2020|
|Sunday||11/22||6:00||*Buddy Check 22|
|Tuesday||11/24||7:00||General Membership Meeting|
|Tuesday||12/8||7:00||Marine Corps League Meeting|
|Sunday||12/22||6:00||*Buddy Check 22|
|Tuesday||12/29||7:00||General Membership Meeting|