Upcoming 2019 Events
- Auxiliary meetings are held the first Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- Marine Corps League meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) meeting are held the second Wednesday of the month at 7pm.
- American Legion Riders (ALR) meetings are held the third Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- Sons of the American Legion (SAL) meetings are held the third Thursday of the month at 6:30pm.
- Post 216 General Membership meetings are held the last Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- *Winter Shuffle Board League runs 13 Feb at 7 pm for 10 weeks.
- *Bag Leagues start up Oct 4th - Dec 13th (Fall League) and January (Winter League).
- *2019 Fish Fry Season starts Friday March 8th and runs through Good Friday, April 19th, from 5-8 pm.
* Events marked with an asterisk(*) are open to the public. Clink links to open supporting documents for information! All times PM unless otherwise noted.
|Tuesday||7/9||7:00||Marine Corps League Meeting|
|Saturday||7/27||10:30||*Gretna Days Parade and Lunch at the Legion (flyer)|
|Tuesday||7/30||7:00||General Membership Meeting|
|Tuesday||8/13||7:00||Marine Corps League Meeting|
|Sunday||8/25||Afternoon TBD||Military Vehicle Preservation Association vehicles arrive in Gretna (Roadmarch Route info)|
|Monday||8/26||TBD||TBD - Lunch/Dinner Event|
|Tuesday||8/27||7:00||General Membership Meeting|